Complementing our moving & storage business, Kushner Moving Group offers various levels of fine art handling services depending on the needs of the client and the objects involved.
Our Art Transportation services include:
- Two Man Delivery Teams capable of performing any type of wrapping, fine art packing, crating, installation and/or breakdown. (Additional staff is available based on need)
- Pre-pickup inspection
- Air-Ride Trucks w/ 3,000 lbs capacity lift gates
- GPS Navigation
- Digital Photo Archiving is available for clients who wish to have their entire art collection documented.
With offices in South Florida and the New York Metro Area, we readily service all points along the East Coast (I-95 Corridor). The various levels of art transport services are:
This method of art transport is approximately every two weeks between Miami and New York City. Your artwork will be on our vehicle with other shipments, and this is the most cost effective option. In addition to Miami and New York City, we can also make pickups and deliveries in the cities and metropolitan areas of Atlanta, Washington DC, The Hamptons, and Boston.
Exclusive Use Transport:
This type of art shipping involves taking up the entire space of our truck, and is usually for a shipment of considerable size. We will provide you with guaranteed dates of pickup and delivery, thus ensuring the least amount of time between point A and point B.
We will work with you to pack / crate your artwork as well as arrange for it to be shipped via air freight for those destinations outside our normal service area.
Contact us today to speak with an Art Handling Specialist and let Kushner Moving Group safely transport your next art shipment!
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL: 305.588.2147
- Boca Raton – Palm Beach, FL: 561.239.6013
- New York – New Jersey Metro: 917.416.7398